Reading Journal #5: My emoji stories

Good evening, everyone! Back to my blog. Today, I will tell you what I read in the Extensive Reading Central.

I’ve read two stories in the Extensive Reading Central. The first story I read is “Get your Passion Back Right Now” by Diane. The genre of the story is factual and the subgenre is psychology. That story is in level 5.50 and there are 557 words. The story is about passion, life, and way to get your passion back. I finish reading the story in 4 minutes 53 seconds. 


I choose the emoji because after reading the story, I think I agree with it and I feel motivated. So, I love that story because it’s interesting. Do you want to know my expression when I was reading the story? When I read the story, I say “Wah, it’s right”. According to the story, I can imagine what the writer tells. From the story, I can learn many important things for us. And I suggest you to read “Get your Passion Back Right Now”.


The second story that I read is “My Little Dog Doug" by Diane. The genre of the story is factual and the subgenre is nature and environment. That story is in level 6 and there are 425 words. The story is about the writer dog and the name is Doug. Now, I finish reading the story in 3 minutes 01 seconds. 

This is what I feel after reading the story. I think the story is fun. When I see the picture of the dog, I think that dog is so cute. I also like the story because it tells about the writer's life with her dog. 

I hope you can enjoy it. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ER Reading Report #3: The Perfect Song

ER Individual Project #1: My Special Gift For X

Extensive Listening Reports #5