ER Individual Project #1: My Special Gift For X

 

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today, I will prepare a special gift for two characters in two different stories. The two characters are the Turtle from “How the Turtle Won the Race” and Max from “Marvellous Max.”

Previously, I have read the story in Extensive Reading Central entitled “How the Turtle Won the Race” by Diane. This story tells about a running match between the Turtle and the Rabbit. How the Turtle won the race against the Rabbit who was known to be fast at running.

I had to think of a special gift for the Turtle. Turtle was looked so cool when he won the race, wasn't he?😎 He proved that he could be better when he wanted to. So, that's why I like the character of the Turtle. I would like to give him this item. 

After he won the race. I want the Turtle to get an award for it. Thus, he can make it as a beautiful memory. The award can also be a beautiful display. I hope the award can make the Turtle happy.

The next story, I have read today in Extensive Reading Central is “Marvellous Max” by Lisa.P. The story is about Max who works in car park of a big supermarket and also loves action comics and movies. One very wet and windy day, Max saw two boys who looked like they wanted to take a cart which is full of shopping bags belonging to an old woman. Max quickly runs to catch the two boys but fails and can only retrieve a cart belonging to an old woman. The old woman was thankful to Max and called him a hero. Then the old woman gives Max some money.

I like the character Max because he is a caring person. I also like Max when he dreams of being a hero although it was impossible. 


I want to give Max a special gift. What is that? I will give him a Batman lego. Because it can be a beautiful display. I hope it can remind him of his dream to be a hero. And also give him spirit in doing his job. 

I hope you can enjoy it. Thank you.😊

Comments

  1. Buy me some LEGO figures, Emmanuela. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you give me the trophy too, if I enter the race? I don't have any trophies yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ER Reading Report #3: The Perfect Song

Extensive Listening Reports #5