ER Reading Report #3: The Perfect Song

Hi, everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today, I have an assignment about a perfect soundtrack for the story I have read in English e-reader. Let's get started.

Two days ago, I started reading some stories in English e-reader and I choose level A1 Starter. One of the stories is entitled "Big Hair Day." The story is written by Margaret Johnson and consisting of 8 pages with total words is 3100. The genre of the story is romance. In my opinion, the story is very interesting. 

https://english-e-reader.net/covers/Big_Hair_Day-Margaret_Johnson.jpg

This story tells about Sophia Reynolds who is going to be on a film set with a famous actor and who she idolizes, namely Fabio Facelli. When Sophia Reynolds would go to the shooting scene, she got a series of unusual events. From those events, she met a policeman with beautiful eyes who helped her to solve everything. Then Sophia Reynolds arrived at the shooting scene and she has a really bad hair day. From it, she got a new life and someone new unexpectedly. 

For this story, I would like to use a song from Lifehouse entitled "You and Me" as the soundtrack.


What day is it?

And in what month?

This clock never seemed so alive

I can't keep up and I can't back down

I've been losing so much time

The lyrics above depicted Sophia Reynolds in the day who she has been shooting with Fabio Facelli. But on the way, she has been losing so much time. First, Sophia's bag was carried away by someone else and the bag she was carrying was that person's. Then she met a little boy who didn't find his mother. After that, she saw an accident where two men were about to fight.

Cause it's you and me

And all of the people with nothing to do

Nothing to lose

And it's you and me

And all the other people

And I don't know why

I can't keep my eyes off of you

That was when Sophia Reynold met the policeman for the first time. She couldn't keep her eyes off of the policeman. She kept thinking about the policeman's beautiful eyes. And the policeman's name is George Cooper.

All of the things that I want to say

Just aren't coming out right

I'm tripping on words

In this part, when Sophia met again with George. Sophia felt that she liked him. But she didn't know what to say. Until finally, George took Sophia out for a drink.

So, I think the song is suitable for this story. How do you think? I hope you can enjoy it. That's all from me. Thank you.

Comments

  1. Thanks for writing this report. Now, I'm interested in reading this story too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ER Individual Project #1: My Special Gift For X

Extensive Listening Reports #5